Many users complain regarding the Yahoo mail not working on iPhone, so for all of them, we have here provided the ways to dispense the error. Every individual in this world prefers to share and exchange their essential data through Yahoo mail.
Yahoo mail works well with the iOS and other devices. But, it happens that due to some reason users face the Yahoo mail not working. But, users who are facing such error, they don’t have to worry because we are here with the solution.
With the help of the instruction discussed here in this post, it would become easy for all sufferers to resolve the issue. So, thoroughly read the complete instructions penned below to solve the Yahoo mail not working on iPhone.
Why my Yahoo mail is not working?
The users who are in search of the solution to fix “My Yahoo mail is not working”, for them, we have here come up with the steps to fix the issue. Thus, without wasting much time, scroll down and collect the necessary details from here and fix the issue yourself.
Below we have discussed the possible reasons due to which the Yahoo mail is not working.
- The users should update the iOS system to perform the remaining steps. Therefore, to update iOS, the users suggested following the steps as mentioned below.
- The users recommended to install the new version of iTunes on the system.
- After this, connect the device with the system.
- Now, the user’s have to open the iTunes and then choose the device.
- Then, tap on the summary option and then tap to check if there is any update available or not.
- In case, if there is any update available then tap the download option and click on the update option.
- If asked, then the user has to insert the passcode.
Update Yahoo Mail
The users recommended to update the application on the iPhone, and hence for that, we have provided the steps to solve Yahoo mail not working issue.
- On the iOS device, go to the app store and then click on the “updates” option.
- Then click on the “Update” option that is available next to the Yahoo mail to update it.
- There might be a probability that the application is up-to-date.
In case, if there is no “update” option available, then the possibility is that the application has been already upgraded.
If the application and the platform have already updated and checked, then the user can work on the SMTP server. So, follow the instructions mentioned below to solve yahoo mail is not working issue.
- Visit the settings option and then from there go to the option stating “Accounts and Passwords”.
- Then from there go to the “Outgoing mail server SMTP” option and other SMTP servers.
- In the other SMTP servers, the hostname that the user sees is like “smtp.mail.yahoo.com.
- Then, the users suggested entering the complete username and the password.
- After this, the user has to set to port 465 and yes to SSL.
So, these were some ways to fix the Yahoo mail not working on iPhone. The users who fail to fix the Yahoo not working issue. Then they all suggested to contact the professionals at Yahoo Phone Number for instant help.