MS Office helps simplify basic office tasks and improve work productivity. Each application is designed to address specific tasks, such as word processing, data management, making presentations, and organizing emails.
Microsoft Office is a suite of programs that includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, and OneNote. All of these programs share common features, such as the ribbon bar, command tabs, smart tags, screen tips, and help.
The following methods can be used to install MS Office 2016 on Windows 7/8/10.
There are many MS Office programs available (MS Office 365/2013/2016/2019 etc.). We have to choose according to need.
- To process the documents, primarily MS Office was required. It makes the work simple and professional. So we will go ahead and install the office program…
- I will go ahead and check for any existing office programs installed.
- I will go ahead and remove unwanted software like expired McAfee, Office 365, etc.
- I will do a normal cleanup of the computer.
- Install the MS Office 2016 program.
Before proceeding with the steps, we will go ahead and create a restore point.
- Open the command prompt and type appwiz.cpl and click OK.
- Select the MS Office program and click uninstall. Then click Uninstall again. After the uninstall, restart the computer.
- Remove Temp,%temp%, and prefetch files.
Installing Office on Windows
- Go to your account’s Office page. Go to http://www.office.com/myaccount/. This will open a page with your Office purchase.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account when prompted. Enter your Microsoft e-mail address, click Next, enter your password, and click Sign in.
- Click to Install. It’s an orange button below your subscription’s name.
- Click Install again. Your Office setup file will begin downloading.
- Double-click the Office setup file. You’ll find it in your computer’s default download location.
- Click “Yes” when prompted. Doing so will run the setup file and begin installing Office on your computer.
- Wait for Microsoft Office to finish installing. This process may take several minutes.
- Click Close when prompted. Your Microsoft Office programs have now been installed on your computer. You’re free to begin using these programs right away.
Now MS office 2016 is ready to use.