To setup the HP Neverstop 1200w Laser Printer, we have to check the following things.
- You can use an Android mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet to set up a wireless-capable printer on a wireless network.
- Once the setup is done, you can send print jobs from the Android mobile device when it is connected to the same wireless network as the printer.
- But here we are going to use Wi-Fi Direct to set up a printer with the phone as we don’t have a Wi-Fi router.
- Check if the power cable is connected perfectly to the printer.
- I will have an Android device.
To setup a printer with Wi-Fi Direct, follow the steps as follows:
The following methods can be used to set up the HP Neverstop 1200w Laser Printer.
- As you are going to set up a printer with Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi routers or modems are not required.
- Before you begin, make sure you have the following requirements:
- Set up the printer, load paper into the input tray, and install the ink cartridges.
- Turn on the printer and place it close to the Android device.
- An HP LaserJet wireless-enabled printer that has been set up and turned on
- An Android phone or tablet that has wireless features.
Tap on the Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct buttons to turn them on.
Press and hold down the resume button for 3 seconds on the printer. Release it once the power light starts flashing.
Then you will get two prints. On the second page, you will get the Wi-Fi Direct password.
On the Android device, go to the play store and install the HP Print Service Plugin.
Now Go to the Android device and turn on Wi-Fi. Then you will see an HP printer there.
Click on the HP Printer on your Android device and it will ask for a Wi-Fi direct password. Type the password printed on the printout.
Now open documents and click the dots on the right top corner, then click print.
Now the printer is setup with Wi-Fi Direct and connected to the android device. It will be printed now.
How do I connect my HP Neverstop laser?
How do I connect my HP 1200w printer to WIFI?
How do I connect my HP printer to the WIFI?