Know everything about SBCGlobal/ AT& T accounts, ways to log in/create new accounts/ curb bugs, etc.
If you are rushing through multiple websites to know the process of logging into Sbcglobal ATT.net Email account, set up, or just want to know what it is all about, your search is over now! We have assembled everything in this article for your ease. Now, wait for what? Continue reading to get all your queries answered.
What is Sbcglobal ATT.net Email Account?
AT&T is a universally known telecommunication organization that offers email services to all AT&T users. Formally known as Southwestern Bell Corporations, SBC Communications collaborated with AT&T in 2005 and both are presently known as AT&T, which issue email addresses with the domain name Sbcglobal ATT.net.
Since AT&T internet services has assigned a partnership with Yahoo, SBCGlobal account users can access their accounts through Yahoo. They can access their account either through AT&T log-in page or they need to log in at the Yahoo page Att.net page to get it.
Is the Sbcglobal.net suffix domain still provided to the users?
Nowadays, everyone is familiar with how an email address looks like, isn’t it? Essentially user name and the site name are parts of it, such as ABC@PQR.com or others. Coming back to sbcglobal.net, this domain name is longer offered by the company. Sbcglobal.net suffix was offered to the email creators only before 2005. Since the company has collaborated with AT&T, acquiring the same domain is no longer available for new users.
Note: Presently there is no such webpage (with domain name sbcglobal.net) exists. However, the older user names still function akin to the other AT&T addresses, old users can send and receive emails.
How to create a new Sbcglobal ATT.net account?
Since the older domain name is not offered by the company, users can create new accounts with at&t.net and @currently.net domains. These are some easy and simple steps that you can follow to create a new SBC email account
- Visit att.net from the direct URL address or google search engine
- After pressing the enter button, you’ll be guided to either Yahoo or AT&T page to create a new account
- On the Sign-up page, fill up all required details
- After rechecking all the entered details, click on “create email account”
- For some security purpose, the users will be asked to answer certain questions, then to click on the “Continue” button to save all your responses in your ID.
- A message “Successfully Created your account” will appear on your screen
- You can close the window and try logging in again to check your newly created account.
How to access your SBCGlobal account?
- Users need to visit AT&T offered page to sign in to their SBCGlobal email account. That is hpp://digitallocker.att.net/.
- You’ll be asked to offer an email id or user name with @att.net or @sbcglobal.net domain
- Then enter the required AT&T passwords or the SBCGlobal password
- After filling in both the details carefully, click on the “Sign in” button
- You can save the password in case you are signing through a personal device. It will keep you signed in for at least two weeks.
What are the other domains AT& T has offered to its users?
Other than the previously known domains- @att.net and @sbcglobal.net, AT&T offers multiple other domains to its users. You can choose any one of them as per your needs and business requirements. The domains are @wans.net, @flash.net, @currently.com, @snet.net, @bellsouth.net, @pacbell.net, @nvbell.net, @prodigy.net, swbell.net, and @ameritech.net
What if you ' re unable to log in through your SBCGlobal password?
You have successfully entered your SBCglobal email account, but the password you have entered is showing “incorrect”? Chillax! We are here to help you! Generally, it happens that people forget their email password or certain credentials, but SBCGlobal has made it easy to log in despite incorrect credentials. You can smoothly reset your password by using the AT& T page. There are some simple steps that you need to follow for it.
- You’ll see a “forgot password” option on your page, click on it.
- On the forgot password page, enter your email address or the username
- Provide your last name
- Certain questions will appear on your screen to verify your identity, carefully answer them all and follow the other on-screen instructions.
- “create new password” and “confirm the new password” options will appear on your screen
- Create and confirm a strong new password for your account.
Tips for smooth log-in to SBCGlobal account
- The device should have a strong internet connectivity
- Despite trying multiple times, you are unable to log in, switch the device or update the web browser and try again
- Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla are some preferred browser versions
- Add-ons can also hinder the performance of the browser. It is advised to disable this option and then try sign-in