Company Name – Iberia Airlines
Phone No - NA
Alternate No - NA
EMail – NA
Get Online Help - Official Website
Address - NA
Service Time - 24/7 365
Best Time Call - NA
Calling Department - NA
Iberia is the flag carrier airline of Spain with a fleet size of 68. It was found on 28 June 1927 and is headquartered in Ciudad Lineal, Madrid, Spain. Iberia is a part of International Airlines Group, founded in January 2011 after a merger agreement with British Airways (flag carrier of the United Kingdom). British airways hold 55% shares in the new agreement, leaving 45% for Iberia. However, the two airlines operate separately under their brand names. It is also in alliance with OneWorld.
Recent Updates In Iberia Airlines
- The government of your destined country has announced a new entry.
- A sudden lockdown or quarantine measure has been implemented at your destination,
- which cannot be avoided at any cost.
- You are advised to follow the lockdown or quarantine measures in your place of origin.
- You test COVID-19 positive.
- The date of your flight overlaps with your vaccination appointment.
Iberia team proudly sponsored the Spanish Olympic Committee in Tokyo Olympics 2021.
Benefits and Features of Iberia Airlines
In 2012, Iberia launched its low-cost airline Iberia Express which operates short and medium-haul routes, making it easier for feeder flights available for long-haul networks. Iberia Express shares headquarters with Iberia in Ciudad Lineal, Madrid. Iberia, under the IAG, has sustainability programs and has maintained a vision to be the world’s leading airline group on sustainability. IAG is determined to minimize its environmental impact and enhance its social impact. The United Nations planned the 17 Sustainable Development Goals, out of which IAG draws links to 9 relevant SDGs and consider numbers 5 (Gender Equality),7 (Affordable and clean energy),8 (Decent work and economic growth), and number 13 (Climate Action). They make sure to have a work environment that uplifts staff to speak up and raise concerns freely. IAGs Anti-Bribery Program doesn’t condone bribery or corruption in its business; the group has policies and procedures are available for the employees. The Modern Slavery program sets a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery.
- The maximum weight of hand luggage for Economy is 10 kg and 14 kg for Business class.
- Sharp items of any kind should be checked in as hold baggage and never carried in hand luggage.
- You can carry the ashes of cremated human remains as hand luggage in a funeral urn, adequately covered. You will be asked to provide the death and burial certificates at the airport.
- Children under the age of 2 years who don’t acquire their seat pay between 20 and 10% of the accompanying adult fare. One adult per child below 12 is required; however, an adult with two infants may travel if they take a particular seat.
- The refund on canceled tickets depends on the tariff chosen; you may not get the refund for most tariffs because of the restriction; however, it is allowed in some cases; you can go and check out the website or call their office.
- A refund in case of death if you present the original death certificate and a photocopy of the family book.
- For items lost, you can contact the lost property office of the airport. For the second day, you can search at lost and found on the website.