Yahoo mail service is a worldwide email service provider where millions of users get connected every second. Through the help of the ymail, the users can explore more advantages such as dropbox, latest tools and other beneficial resources that meet various tasks efficiently. Apart from the benefits of Ymail, still, many users face several issues, and Yahoo temporary error 2 is one of them.
When Yahoo mail error 2 occurs at the screen, then it means the mailbox failed to open. Indeed, the issue can be resolved with little efforts. So here we have come up with the details regarding the root cause behind the error along with the solution to fix Yahoo error 2.
The reason behind Yahoo Mail Temporary Error 2
The temporary error in Ymail occurs because of the corrupted registry entry. Thus below, we have mentioned the possible reason behind the Yahoo mail temporary error 2.
- Problem with the YMail Server
- The browser might not be supported by Yahoo mail.
- If there is an accumulation of too many caches in the browser
- Such type of error may arise if the user tries to open the ymail account on multiple devices.
- The device such as a computer/laptop on which the users access their account might be infected with a virus.
So, the above listed were the details of the reason behind the error 2.
How to solve Yahoo Temporary Error 2?
Given below are the steps to fix the Yahoo Temporary Error 2. Therefore apply the steps as enlisted below to fix the Yahoo error 2.
- Initially, check all devices on which your Ymail account is open.
- After that, sign out the Yahoo mail account from each device on wherever it is open.
- Make sure that the browser is compatible with the operating system.
- If the browser is compatible with the operating system, then delete all cache, history and temp files from the web browser.
- After doing this, close the web browser.
- Then again open the web browser.
- Finally, log in to your ymail Account
So, these were the step-by-step guide to fix the Yahoo Mail error 2. In case, if the error does not get resolved, then speak with the experts via Yahoo customer service.