High- speed internet to consumers AT&T provides internet to the user at a very affordable rate even, without any registration charges you can also subscribe to this amazing service. But in case if you are already using AT&T wireless Internet services and are facing problem regarding this, then you are reading the right article.
After reading this article, we are sure that you will be going to feel that you are not on the wrong site. Because this article guides you on how you can solve your problem in a very short time. You don’t need to visit any technician or even you don’t need to go to any store to talk about your ATT Issue. By your own, you can solve it easily by sitting at your home. All you need to do is follow some of the simple steps given below;
How To Connect Wireless Internet AT&T With Your Gadgets
In Option Of Manual Reboot
- In manual reboot option to switch the Antenna turn off the power supply.
- After doing that, wait for almost 10 seconds.
- Then to connect wireless internet turn on the power supply of Antenna switch.
Rebooting Through PC
- Firstly, open a web browser; for example, you can open internet explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox or any web browser.
- Then, In the address, enter the search bar.
- After that in the device type access code which is printed on your Gateway.
- Then, select the option of Submit.
- Select the option of reset which is available on the right next option of Reboot Outdoor Antenna.
- After when you did this the message of configuration successful will appear on your screen.
That’s how you can fix the problem of AT&T wireless internet by following the above instruction. But, here you might be thinking or wondering how you can troubleshoot AT&T DVR which is not able to record TV shows. So, we are here to explain to you what all you need to do.
Troubleshoot process of AT&T DVR For Recording TV shows
For this, you need to use the process of Reboot WIFI Gateway. The manual procedure process is written below;
Procedure of Manual
- First, you need to detach the cable power from an outlet or electric source. And then disconnect the WIFI Gateway for 10 seconds at least.
- Then, reconnect the cable power to the outlet or electric source and the WIFI Gateway.
Hopefully, you get the answer to your question as we suggest you some of the major enough solution to get out of the problems. But still, if you are facing a problem, then you can visit experts to fix the problem of AT&T wireless internet issue. Or you can also call the ATT customer service.