Reasons for slow performance issues on computers
- Not Enough Storage Space on the Computer
- Running out of RAM (Random Access Memory)
- Too many startup programs and/or browser tabs are open
- Your computer could be infected with malware or viruses.
- Special effects and visual features: Running
- Old or fragmented hard drive
- Too many background programs
- Create a restore point.
- Remove the files Temp, %temp%, and prefetch from your system.
- Run a cleaning program (Cleanmgr).
- Reset the browser.
- Update the Browser.
- Run the pop-up blocker.
- Defragment your Hard drive
- An optimized computer using tools for cleanup, etc.
- Open Add/Remove programs and remove unwanted applications.
- Scan your computer using any security software. Here I am using an Adware cleaner.
- Disable unused startup programs.
Created restore point.
- Delete Temp, %temp%, prefetch files.
- Run cleanmgr
- An optimized computer using tools cleanup etc. Reset browser. Installed pop up blocker for every browser (www.adblockplus.org)
- Scan computer using Any security software. Here I am using Adware cleaner.
- Reset Microsoft Edge
- Reset Google chrome
- Update browser.
- Defragment your hard drive by going to Control Panel, then System and Security, then Administrative Tools.
- Open add/remove programs and remove unwanted applications. Then restart the computer.
- Remove expired antivirus programs.
- Right-click on the taskbar and click on “Task Manager”.
- Click on Startup, select the unwanted app and click disable.
- A computer is optimized.