The main reason why users are recommended to change the AT&T email password is to keep the personal details and messages save from the hackers and the online scammers. The users should keep changing their password to keep their account save.
Thus the process to change the AT&T email account password is simple, and it just needs few clicks. For all users who are unable to change the ATT account password, for them, we have mentioned the straightforward and uncomplicated steps. So, if you want to change the account password, then the steps provided here would be helpful for all of you.
Steps to change the Password on an AT&T Email Account
The users who are in search of the steps to change the AT&T email password, then you reached the right place. For changing the account password, the users need to do is to follow the steps as instructed below.
There are two ways to change the AT&T email account password.
- If you don’t know the Password
- If you know the Password
If you don’t know the Password
- The users have to open the “myAT&T” web page and then click on the Forgot Password button.
- After this, type the AT&T email address into the User ID field and then type the last name and to navigate to the next step, click on the “continue” option.
- Now, if you know the answer to the security question, then select “I’ll answer my questions” option.
- Then type the right answer and then type and confirm the new Password.
- In case, if you can’t remember the “Password”, then select the “Send me a temporary password option to get a temporary password on the alternate email account.
If you know the Password
- First of all, open the myAT&T web page.
- Then type the complete AT&T email address into the user ID field, and right Password into the “Password” field.
- Now click on the “Log in” option to log in to the My AT&T Web page.
- After this, select the “My Profile” tab and then scroll through the page till you find the set personal password section.
- Now in the current password field, type the old “Password” and type the “New Password” into the “New Password” and in the “Confirm Password Field”.
- Now to save the changes of the Password of AT&T email account, click on “save changes” option.
Therefore, the users who know the old Password they all can easily change it from my AT&T Web page. Thus, make sure that changing the email password automatically changes the Password of the AT&T Access ID to the same Password. So these all were the steps through which the users can easily change the AT&T email account password.