|Company Name –||Eva Air|
|Reservations (from TW)||+886-3-3516431|
|Reservations (from US)||1-800-695-1188|
|Reservations (from GB)||44-20-7380-8300|
|Get Online Help –||Official Website|
376, Hsin-Nan Rd., Sec. 1,
Luzhu, Taoyuan City, Taiwan
|Frequent Flyer Program-|
|Airline Alliance-||Star Alliance|
|Service Time –||24/7 365|
|Best Time Call –||NA|
|Calling Department –|
Benefits and Features EVA AirEVA Air runs Hello Kitty flights on specific routes. They started them in 2005 but discontinued in 2008, but brought them back in 2011 and have been running the Hello Kitty flights ever since. Since December 2009, EVA Air has installed the EVA Air Check-In Kiosks, which permit the passengers to check-in and print boarding passes electronically without going to an airline representative at the counters. EVA Air provides three class services for its long-haul flights: ” Royal Laurel ” (business), Premium Economy class, and Economy Class. All cabins have satellite phones, audio-video on-demand, and SMS service. ” Royal Laurel ” business class was redesigned, introducing 180-degree, fully flat seats in a reverse herringbone layout. EVA Air’s audio-video on-demand (AVOD) entertainment system, Star Gallery, is available in all classes. In 2005, they released SMS and email services to the ground using their handsets and seatback screens. They also have their inflight magazine called enVoyage , which features English, Mandarin, and Japanese articles. EVA Air also provides a duty-free shopping brochure named EVA Air Sky Shop with sales occurring in-flight, typically after meal services. EVA Air offers its passengers a variety of meals on long-haul flights. Western and Eastern menu is provided depending on cabin, destination and flight length. They also provide pre-bookings to memorable meals for children, religious, vegetarian, etc. EVA Air operates airline lounges under the name EVA AIR lounge at major destination airports. Royal Laurel, Premium Laurel, and business class passengers, Infinity Mileage Lands Diamond, Gold and Silver Card holders, Star Alliance Gold members, and passengers who have contracted with the company for lounge facilities. The lounge services include refreshments, business facilities, television, and reading entertainment. And of course, they have their frequent flyer program, Infinity MileageLands. The program rewards members based on miles traveled and a class of service, and the points can be used for upgrades and free tickets, rental car agencies, Evergreen Laurel Hotels, and other services. That’s not all; the membership also comes with the benefit of a dedicated reservation line, dedicated customer service hotlines, dedicated check-in services, holiday gifts (Diamond Card Holders), Evergreen Lounge access, additional baggage allowance with priority handling, and discount on car rentals and hotels. Membership is free, and the program is divided into four tiers.
Frequently Encountered Issues with Eva Air
- You cannot contact EVA Air through Email as they don’t provide the facility; however, you can always call them on their customer service number.
- A refund is available for all tickets provided that you cancel the reservation within 24 hours of purchase.
- Ticket purchased through a travel agency; you need to contact your travel agent for a refund. If the ticket was purchased via the website, you could go to the Refund Application option to submit your refund request. And you can also contact the office to arrange a refund.
- You will receive your refund within twenty days if you paid by check, but it would take only seven days if you used a credit card for the payment.
- For children below two years of age, EVA Air provides two different tickets, if the child is not occupying a seat, then an infant fare ticket must be purchased, but if the child is acquiring a chair, then a child fare ticket shall be purchased.
- You can change your booking through your travel agent, EVA AIR reservation and ticketing offices, EVA Air website. Penalty and fare/tax difference might be applied for re-booking.
- According to International Air Transport Association (IATA), the name on the ticket cannot be hanged and therefore can’t be used by anyone else, according to International Air Transport Association (IATA).
- Changes/Refunds of EVA Air tickets are available due to flight cancellations/Schedule Changes excluding aircraft changes; check out their website for terms and conditions.
- The users are required to pay Booking Service Charge (BSC) to obtain the booking service provided by the Global Distribution System (GDS). The BSC applies to all EVA AIR sales channels, including any travel agency, website, Mobile Web/App, and local ticketing offices.