|Company Name –||Etihad Airways|
|Reservations (from AE)||800-2277|
|Reservations (from US)||1 888 8 ETIHAD|
|Reservations (from GB)||+44 (0) 800 731 9384|
|Get Online Help –||Official Website|
Khalifa City – Abu Dhabi
– United Arab Emirates
|Frequent Flyer Program-|
|Lounge-||Diamond, Pearl and Worldwide Lounges|
|Airline Alliance-||Etihad Inflight|
|Service Time –||24/7 365|
|Best Time Call –||NA|
|Calling Department –||NA|
Benefits and Features Etihad AirwaysEtihad Airways offers five cabins in different fleets: The Residence, First Apartment, First Suite, Business Studio, and Economy Smart Seat. The Residence provides a private living room, bedroom, and bathroom. It also features a wide two-seater sofa and T.V. monitor and can accommodate a maximum of two people. First Apartment can accommodate nine people, and it features a wide reclining chair, a vanity cabinet, and a minibar. In 2015, the First Apartment was named as the world’s best first-class considering its luxurious facilities. The Business Studio has seats that include a 22-inch-wide reclining chair which converts into a fully flat bed; it also features a T.V. monitor. Etihad provides an “E-box” entertainment system that includes Panasonic eX2 and the Thales Top Series i5000 with AVOD for its long-haul flights. Its official in-flight magazine is Atlas. Etihad’s frequent flyer program is called Etihad Guest, which offers a discount webshop for members and multiple benefits such as extra baggage and priority check-in for frequent fliers; points can be redeemed for class upgrades. Etihad and the UAE Ministry of Community Development made an agreement for senior Emirati citizens to provide them instant access to Etihad’s loyalty program, therefore, having access to the facilities like more air lies, discounted tickets, priority check-in, and extra baggage. Etihad believes that sustainability is at its core. It has a program called Etihad Greenline to transform the future of flying. The Etihad group is taking actions to reduce single-use plastics across the business, reach zero net carbon emissions by 2050, prevent illegal trade of wildlife.
Frequently Encountered Issues with Etihad Airways
- You can add extra baggage to your luggage up to 23 kg online or by contacting the contact center. All extra baggage payments are non-refundable.
- There is no count to baggage check-ins, but you have to make sure each bag weighs up to 23 kg each. Excess baggage fees will be applied if either of the bags weighs more than 23 kg.
- If you didn’t get your baggage, you need to report a Property Irregularity Report (PIR) before you leave the airport. Etihad Airways will help you track your baggage and organize a delivery for it as soon as possible.
- Baggage allowance differs on different flights operated by the partner airlines. However, your ticket shows the baggage allowance for each part of your journey, and the first airline you fly with will determine the baggage rules for both flights, so you don’t have to worry about it in the middle of the journey.
- Etihad Airways provide various different ways to pay for the flight, including credit and debit cards, eWallets, real-time bank transfer, and offline bank transfer.
- If you are from India, Malaysia, the Philippines, Maldives, and the U.K., Etihad Airways has got you covered with the tax refund. Check out the Etihad website for more information according to your country and ticket purchased.