|Company Name –||Emirates Airlines|
|Reservations (from AE)||4-214-4444|
|Reservations (from US)||1-800-777-3999|
|Reservations (from GB)||+44 844 800 2777|
|Skywards (from US)||1-800-762-9775|
|Skywards (from GB)||+44 844 800 2777|
|Get Online Help –||Official Website|
United Arab Emirates
|Frequent Flyer Program-|
|Lounge-||The Emirates Lounge|
|Airline Alliance-||Open Skies and Portfolio|
|Magazine-||Open Skies and Portfolio|
|Service Time –||24/7 365|
|Best Time Call –||NA|
|Calling Department –|
Social Media Links For Emirates Airline
Emirates was found on 25 March 1985 and commenced its operations on 25 October 1985. It is the United Arab Emirates flag carrier and the largest airline of the middle east; before the COVID-19 pandemic, it used to operate over 3,600 flights per week. It is headquartered in Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the fourth-largest airline in terms of revenue and the second largest in terms of kilometers flown. Emirates is also the largest Airbus A380 operator with 117 aircraft in service. The airline expanded a lot in the next few years in terms of both its fleet size and destinations. The airlines have changed their slogan a few times; itscurrent slogan is Fly Emirates, Fly Better. The Dubai government is the company’s owner, but it does not interfere with running the airline. The airline has recorded profit almost every year, and the growth hasn’t gone below 20%. This airline is a branch of The Emirates Group, a unit of the Investment Corporation of Dubai, the Dubai government’s investment company. The airline has claimed that it has lower emissions than other airlines because its fleet has an average fuel burn of fewer than 4 liters for every 100 passenger-kilometers. Emirates uses a program called “tailored arrivals,” which determines the speed and flight profile from the air onto the runway allowing the crew to accept and fly a continuous descent profile saving fuel and emissions. Emirates Group has 50 subsidiaries, and the Emirates itself has 7. The airline’s growth also results from the employment strategy; it provides its employees with health plans and pays maternity and sick leave. Emirates has sponsored a few sports teams, including cricket, football, rugby, and other sports. It has codeshare agreements with 24 airlines, including Air India, JetBlue, Japan Airlines, and flydubai.
Features and Benefits Emirates AirlineEmirates offers three cabin classes- first-class, business class, and economy class. The first class has a few differences in different aircraft; it usually included a floor to ceiling door and a private suite with an entrance to ensure privacy, a minibar, a coat rack, and storage; it also features an ICE system, LCD screen, and the seat converts into a fully flatbed. A new feature includes two shower-equipped lavatories and spa and access to the first/business class bar area and lounge. The business class is also well equipped with luxurious facilities; the significant difference between first class and business class is the secret doors which aren’t available in business class; however, it has privacy partitions and massage function with angled lie-flat beds. Emirate’s economy class offers a standard seat with adjustable headrests and an in-flight entertainment system. The catering on Emirate’s flights is provided by its subsidiary Emirates Flight Catering which operates one of the most extensive airline facilities in the world. Special meals are provided to the passengers who order them at least 24 hours before departure. The Emirates lounges are available to first and business-class passengers and Skywards Platinum and Gold members. The Skywards Silver members have access to the lounges in Dubai only. Emirates frequent-flyer program is known as Emirates Skywards and has over 16 million members. It includes two systems for its members – Skywards Miles as the currency that can be redeemed for benefits and Tier miles as the metric determining a member’s tier status. There are four tiers- Blue, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Emirates Skywards has partnerships with airlines, banks, hotels, car rentals, etc., to provide services to their users.
Technical Common Issues with Emirates Airline and Solution
- If your Skywards miles are missing, you can claim them by complaining about the website with all the flight details asked on the portal, and you will receive six or eight weeks from the date your claim is received.
- Emirates provides one of the most generous baggage allowances in the world. The baggage allowance is available on the website for every cabin class.
- If you have lost baggage during your flight with Emirates, you have to fill out a form on the emirates website, and they’ll contact you and update you with the issue regularly.
- The case of a child from 5 to 16 who is traveling without an adult will have different
- conditions and requirements. Children between the age of 5 and 11 are classified as Unaccompanied Minors; Emirates have separate check-in facilities and dedicated ground staff to help on departure and arrival. Children over the age of twelve are considered adults. However, a passenger of age 12 to 17 can not accompany a child alone without a passenger of age 18 or above.
- You can change your booking dates ahead of the flight departure on the website, but you may be charged some fee for making changes according to your booking depending on the fare conditions of your ticket.