Reasons for email not being received on an Android device
- The Internet is not connected.
- Incorrect email address/password.
- IMAP/POP or SMTP settings are not correct.
The following methods can be used to fix the email issue.
Mainly, email not received issues occur due to incorrect email address/password, internet, or server settings. So we will go ahead and fix it.
- Examine your email apps.
- Update the email app and Android system.
- Check by installing any other email app like Spark.
- I opened the Yahoo mail app but it was freezing the phone and would not open. So I decided to uninstall it. Search for the Yahoo app in the play store and click Uninstall
- Open the Google play store and type in “spark email” and install it.
- Put IMAP and SMTP server details, email, and password in the box and click Sign in.
- Now your Inbox is here. Try to send a test email to yourself. The Spark icon will be in applications.
- Now spark email is installed and ready to use.